Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Im in a work funk

I know what it is...its the crazy outside work activities that are calling out to me all week...kindergarten stuff, end of the year stuff, the warm weather stuff, and most of all our weekend plans stuff.

We are getting in our new( but old ) mini van and heading down to the great state of AZ to see my darling little( but not so little) girl. She and her sister had big events this week...and while we couldnt take the week off to be there....we could most definitely take the long weekend and do some post celebrating with them. Chloe is graduating from high school, and my first born is graduating the 8th grade. Im beyond excited to see them both....I wish I was there right now dang it!! But just a few more days.....


Its hard to imagine that this was them a long time ago....



And this is them now....they are as tight as two sisters can be, and I am so proud of them both.
Noel will be coming out in July to hang with us, chill with her younger brothers and spend some quality time with her family in Utah. As usual I will be thrilled with the time that Ill have with her. But this weekend it will be about them, her family and their milestones! Congratulations girls!

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett