So a few years ago I put Elijiah in gymnastics as some of you remember the story...well as you recall that didnt work out all that well after just a few laps around the mat to warm up he ran to me with tears in his eyes and told me that it was too hard. Needless to say I was disappointed and we havent set foot in a gym since.
One of his friends from school a few weeks back had a party at one of the local gymnastics clubs. I was super stoked to see if Elijiah would have a change of heart. I have to say it was one of the best kid parties Ive ever been to. It was well organized for the amount of kids( 20 ) and they were entertained, exhausted by the end, and had a ball the entire time. At the end, I said to Elijiah:
" So how did you like Gymnastics Elijiah?"
Elijiah- " That wasnt gymnastics".
Me-" Sure was kiddo. Fun huh? You should trust your Mom sometimes...I do know a few things from time to time...." haha!!!
Anyway while Elijiah was busy with all his stuff I got to throw Tristan around in the pit and jump on the tramp with him...he had a ball.
No comments:
Post a Comment