Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Kindergarten Graduation!
It was no small feat getting through this last year. From deciding which school to attend, dealing with the tears of the first few weeks of school and dealing with second thoughts on the school itself. However I realized several months into Kindergarten how lucky I was that Elijiah was at Lady of the Lourdes. He was surrounded by people who loved him to a fault. Where he could be safe before school and after school( which is a huge blessing to working parents), a community of parents and teachers who look after eachother and eachothers kids, and a place where God is ever present. Im happy with the quality of education and the amount that Elijiah has learned in such a short time. Im so thrilled he is growing into such a remarkable young kid and cant believe the year has gone by so fast! I couldnt capture all the happenings - but here are a few shots of the 20 minute "graduation ceremony" LOL.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage
Noel
Tristan
Jett
No comments:
Post a Comment