Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend Warriors

It started off with a bang...or not. Doctors appointment on Friday - the baby isnt cooperating!!!!!!! How could I have been 3 cm with Elijiah and this kid at 1cm and not budging! Jonathan says he loves me so he doesnt want to come out. HAHA! I mean really. I like the doctor I saw and he tried to do some magic to get me going, can I say painful! Anyway didnt help my migraine any, and I didnt go to work at all Friday. I stayed laying down as I couldnt take my meds and by Saturday morning I was feeling better.
Not having Elijiah over the 5 days we took him to breakfast saturday morning. It was great for me to see him. That afternoon Jonathan and I had a great time. We did some errands, picked up some more stuff for the baby, and saw a movie. 10,000BC. We actually liked it alot! Then we treated ourselves to dinner out as who knows the next weekend we will be sans kids. Sunday we opted out of church and again hung out and enjoyed the peace and quiet. What a great weekend!

1 comment:

Daisy Paige said...

I haven't been online much lately, but just had to log on real quick and see if you've had that baby yet. It's getting so close!

And maybe you should consider trying natural childbirth. Having now done labor and delivery both ways, I'd always take natural over having an epidural. Just my two cents!

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett