Today is our 1 year anniversary...due to the circumstances(having Elijiah home sick, and still being pregnant, we will be celebrating another day.) However I couldnt buck tradition entirely..so we took out the top of our wedding cake which has been in the freezer for the last year, with hopes to cut into some delicious carrot cake. Needless to say perhaps it would have been better a different flavor, but one bite was all I could do...it was disgusting! Owell, it still looks pretty doesnt it?!
Ive inlcluded the latest picture of Elijiah with his head shaved..the new summer haircut.
The picture of Jonathan and I is pretty terrible, its the lack of sleep and feeling like Im going to pop, but being our "day" I couldnt let it go by without at least some photo op...
Well honey heres to one year-I love you!!




6 comments:
Okay, okay, YES I took a nap on our anniversary... Definitely not the day I had carefully crafted in my mind but baby, this last year has blown my every expectation and was the best of the 31 I've lived thus far!
Here's to the years and decades to come...and I promise that the next anniversaries will be a lot more romantic HAHA!
lol, I reread my comment and realized that I meant to say "blown my every expectation out of the water"... only a couple of my expectations were blown to smitherines... ;-P
Your funny --I knew what you meant to say! XOXOXOXOXO
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!
Sorry I missed your anniversary, but what's the latest with the baby? If you haven't had him yet, you'll be induced tomorrow!
So...which is it?
Im supposed to call the hospital tomorrow at 6am. I am number 2 for scheduled induction. So with all the luck in the world I will go in sometime tomorrow and have this kid already :)
7 days overdue and the end is here!
Post a Comment