Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

Now that Im back to the land of the living...and grateful that Jonathan and Elijiah have not gotten the flu, I wanted to post some pictures of the easter weekend.

Raegan came down from WY with the kids and it was so great to see her. I really miss my sisters. She will be moving to Indiana shortly and who knows how long it will be before I see her again. I know my family is a bit crazy at times but there really are no other people in the world that I would rather spend time with. Saturday was a great day. We headed up to my moms for brunch and then set out to do the easter egg hunting with the kids. Everyone had a great time, with the exception of when I asked Elijiah to slow down and look at me for a picture...I got the grumpy face below. Sunday we went to church with Jonathans family and stayed for a yummy meal and good company. All in all a very busy, and exhausting weekend but in a good way....

Here are the various pictures from the Easter weekend.







No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett