Saturday, March 1, 2008

Baby Shower

Today was an interesting day...in the morning Jonathan and I attended Allisons funeral, which was incredibly sad. I dont know what else to say...

My cousin and mother hosted a baby shower for me this afternoon and I am once again overwhelmed by my family and friends outpouring of love and support. We received lots of wonderful gifts and to everyone we thank you!







2 comments:

Monica said...

Amber - I am so sorry I missed it. We ended up going to the temple to figure out what to do re: our family. I wish that I could have been there! I love ya!!

Anonymous said...

Love this idea of Baby gifts- I NEED this embossing folder - it is just wonderful - glad you had a fabulous time with your friends - nothing like girl time to revive the soul!!

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett