Monday, March 17, 2008

ABC TAG

Thanks to Casey Im playing along...:)

ABC TAG

A - Attached or Single ? Attached

B - Best Friend ? Hubby, Mom, and a few great girlfriends!!!!!

C - Career? Recruiter- for now

D - Day of Choice ? Saturdays- I feel like it’s a free day- to do whatever and be productive
E - Essential Item ? Hair Rubber Bands, Anti Wrinkle Cream and my Chapstick

F - Favorite Color ? Blue

G - Gummy Bears of Worms ? Bears

H - Home Town ? Shingle Springs, CA

I - Favorite Indulgence ? Anthropologie Clothing, and Authentic Italian Food

J - January or July ? JULY!!!

K - Kids? 3- Noelle, Elijiah, and the one on the way…

L - Life Isn't Complete Without? Family, friends

M - Married ? Yes

N - Number of Siblings ? Oldest of 5

O - Oranges or Apples ? Apples

P - Phobia or Fears ? Anything that would/could happen to my children

Q - Favorite Quote ? Gosh Im not sure…

R - Reason to Smile ? Not having a headache, hanging with my boys…

S - Superman or Wonder Woman ? Wonder Woman- I channel her often

T - Tag 5 People: Anyone who is interested :)

U - Unknown Facts about Me ? How about something interesting instead? I have always wanted to be on the Amazing Race reality show.
V - Favorite Vegetable ? mmm I do like most veggies- except eggplant

W - Worst Habit ? Eating way too many sweets/ chewing my gum like a truck stop girl

X - X-Rays ? Many

Y- Your Favorite Food ? Too many to mention- Love Thai, Mexican, Italian, Ice Cream…

Z - Zodiac Sign ? Sagittarius

1 comment:

The Gordon Clan said...

Have that kid already!!! Good heavens! I'm so sorry he's hanging in there! I hope he decides his time is soon! Good luck!!!

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett