Friday, February 1, 2008

My fabulous Husband

Jonathan has been incredibly busy this week. Between some new work hours, school and life we havent seen eachother much. Yesterday was a tough day for me after feeling so bad about this pregnancy and getting very little sleep. Well last night I had the same problem...I couldnt sleep- period. Or I should say fall asleep easily...so It can take hours for me to get comfy and drift off. Jonathan was as usual incredibly kind. He massaged my hands, and legs...gave me a back rub...still I couldnt sleep...finally at 11:15pm I got up to take a hot bath hoping it would calm me down. He came in and rubbed my shoulders asked what he could do for me...
I did fall asleep fairly soon after going to bed again...I slept for a good 6 hours. I just want to tell Jonathan, that I know Im grumpy and having a hard time, but thanks for being so patient with me. Being willing to do more for me than Im sure you want to at times. :) XOXO

1 comment:

Jaynann said...

I just have to say, that is fabulous...what a great husband!

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett