I got an email from my friend and was tagged to talk about my fabulous husband! So, here it goes.
What is his name?
Jonathan Elias Bechtold
How long have you been married?
1 year March 31st- yes honey I remember....
How long did you date?
To our future kids you are NOT allowed to marry someone you have known less than a year if you are younger than 30---if you are over 30 then do whatever...
We dated for 6 weeks, then got married 6 weeks later....
How old is he?
31
Who eats more?
Me hands down...but is that because I am prego? Otherwise I hope he does!
Who said I love you first?
Crap- I think he did...it was a hazy 6 weeks for me. Honey? I mean I remember the jist of the first time, I just dont know who said the words first.
Who is smarter?
What kind of question is this? Really! Ok, Jonathan is by far smarter in many ways, and I would say Im smarter in other ways. Meaning- he is musically talented and can pick stuff up fast. Technology is something he loves while I cant even figure out my cell phone. I think I have more street sense- quick to think on the fly, while he is more careful in his conversations and decisions. I dont know - we both got good grades does that answer the question????!!!
Whose temper is worse?
Depends on the situation. I have endless patience for kids( ok my kid), but with adults very little. But ive seen Jonathan loose it a few times- he just isnt a yeller..so I guess we both can have quick tempers just what sets it off is different.
Who does the laundry?
I do for the most part. I get help when I ask.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Facing the bed, Jonathan sleeps on the right.
Who pays the bills?
We both do
Who cooks dinner?
I have to say I do for the most part..we have established a budget for food and meal planning that usually involves me going through cook books and deciding what to make. But he is great in the kitchen and an awesome chef when he does cook.
Who drives when you are together?
Him.
Who is more stubborn?
I would say me...
Who proposed?
Jonathan did...a great night...:)He took me to a wonderful Italian restaurant, then drove to our first date spot, provided some nice commentary( sorry folks that stuff is private) pulled out the ring, I said yes.
Who has more friends?
Probably me
Who has more siblings?
Me
Who wears the pants in the family?
we both do- each of us are the rulers over our specific areas :)
Where did you meet your husband?
online- ldslinkup
What was the first thing said?
Well it was me emailing him with no intention of hearing back- I was just getting out of a relationship and my profile wasnt posted- but I ran across his profile and he mentioned something in his post about his divorce- I felt I shoud send him a shout out of well wishes- I told him that I was sorry about what had happened and I wished him well( I dont remember exactly. I didnt save our first email- thinking nothing of it and not giving it a second thought to hearing back)But what do you know- he changed his title on his profile to indicate he was intersted in talking to me( since my profile wasnt up he couldnt respond back to me email) so when I checked back on his profile a little while later, I noticed the change and emailed him again- that got us "talking"
What was your first date?
Lunch at the Avenue Bakery
First kiss?
3rd date? I think...when you only date for 6 weeks before getting engaged that first week is a bit of a blur...
Where did you get married?
My parents friends home- perfect day.
How did the reception go?
Perfectly- everything turned out exactly the way I wanted..
Where did you go on your honeymoon?
Mexico- best trip.
Do you have a song?
You becha- we danced to it at our wedding. Alexi Murdoch---- to those that havent heard him- go get his CD.
So now I want to tag a few of you! To my friends reading - TAG your turn!( I will be reading your blogs to see if you do this!hehe)
No comments:
Post a Comment