
(rare that I will stand in front of the camara these days- Jonathan caught me- me prego 34 weeks)

See the flowers that Jonathan got me?- I love them!

Yesterdays storm was pretty amazing. I took valentines day off so I could spend it going to Elijiahs field trip at school and run errands for V-Day. However this mornings commute made it so his school cancelled the trip and I had the morning to do what I wished. SO- I did lots of cookie making, carrot cake baking, and a bit of prep for dinner which I had planned for Jonathan. Now Valentines is a cheesy day in my mind, but any excuse to do something nice is okay in my book. I also looked at it as a day that I could do something special for Jonathan, as our one year anniversary is just days after this baby is to be born. I got Jonathan some hiking/working out clothes and made an effort to do some decorating. Jonathan surprised me by bringing home a beautiful arrangement of flowers and we enjoyed a wonderful meal (if I say so myself) just the two of us.
Happy Valentines Day everyone....
No comments:
Post a Comment