Okay Okay, I KNOW Im a complainer...however I must vent and this is my outlet right? Also even though Ill be eventually printing my blog out someday and this child will eventually read this....it has to be done. ( this pregnancy is no different than his siblings so hes in good company) HERE WE GO!!!!!
I want to be done with this pregnancy! NOW! I want this tiny, lovely, soon to be love of my life - parasite OUT of my body. The home stretch is around the corner but between now and then he will Double in size from where he is now, and to be honest I dont think my body will stretch another inch. Or that I can remain sane when it does. Or that I wont require a tummy tuck when all is said and done. Im carrying him so low that I think I could quite possibly give birth at any moment, Im still peeing at a ridiculous rate 24 hours a day, and my newest issue is now I cant breathe when I try and sleep...so Im having to prop myself up. I know none of these things are unusual or that the 350,000 other women prego now dont have the same complaints, but really. Where is the justice? I know Jonathan deserves some great prize for being married to me through this whole thing, and dealing with my moods and pregnancy - but goodness sake, I feel like I should have the world handed to me after this dang it!
My maternity clothes are getting too tight, im never comfortable, I eat like a horse and try to say to myself that it will be okay( even though Im asking for like a year trying to take the weight off again...Ive gained 25lbs so far--with Elijiah it was 35total....)
I know from past experience if this child is over 8lbs the healing will be oh so fun! My headaches will likely return within days of giving birth and I will be complaining about another set of things...like my doughboy tummy, and being so tired I want the child BACK in me...I know I know.
My breasts have gotten so huge its laughable, my legs look like hot dogs( jonathan disagrees but what does he know?) I now have a butt, and celulite which again Jonathan seems to appreciate, but again not something I want! Yes there are days when I look at my belly and see him move that I am overcome by love...so no worries people, I am attached.
Lets see what else? I no longer care if my legs are shaved or if my toes are painted, although this bothers me- I tried to take a bath last night and had to sit upright because I couldnt lay down and I started to cry. How enjoyable is a bath without relaxing and reading? So it lasted all of 5 minutes. Im bothered by the fact I can no longer pick anything up off the ground without squatting first, and that there are a list of personal complaints that go along with pregnancy that I cant even discuss!
I miss my old OBGYN, and besides the NP's at my current doctors office Im not fond of any of the doc's, Id rather deliver in SLC especially now that Dr. Sellers isnt my doctor anymore- he no longer is practicing( which was the only reason I continued to go to provo) So Im bummed about that. Anyone want to recommend a fabulous OB they know? I do have a great pediatrician that I discovered when Elijiah was born so Im set there which is good. I cant imagine having to interview a list of kid doctors again( talk about stressful!)
Well, I think thats it for this morning! Whew! Heard enough?! I have....:)
Now back to work I go!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
AMEN SISTER!! And I am only 14 weeks! Scott will make sainthood for sure - oh wait - we aren't catholic. hmmm... well then, he will make it to the celestial kingdom no problem for staying married to me through 5 1st trimesters! UGH! With any amount of love from our HF this will be the last one! I don't want to do this again! I love you! You will make it! Only a few more weeks for you!!!
Post a Comment