Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Boring week...

I suppose it doesnt matter how often I post...this is really for me in the end...however I looked back over this past week and while we were super busy I cant think of what we were doing! Running around alot seems to be all I remember. We did have 3 people over the weekend come see the house- but no offers. :(
Went to Jonathans cousins farewell on Sunday...was house bound in the snow on Monday and baked and shoveled snow...I dont know I guess not very exciting but its our life.
I was reading a fellow blogger friends blog( does that even make sense?) Its comforting to know she is experiencing all the same stuff I am being pregnant...it makes me feel better Im not the only one complaining. I still have WAY too long to go and while we are getting closer and closer I also know with each passing day Ill be more uncomfortable. However its all worth it and I just have to keep telling myself that.
My mom and step dad and have decided to come aboard the marathon idea. So they went to the Salt Lake Running company to get analysis done on their feet, how they run, and what type of shoes to buy. I guess its quite remarkable what they learned, how they have been running on the wrong type of shoes for their feet for years( which is why my mom has ankle problems) and bought some new shoes. Anyway my mother called this am to say she used her new shoes for the first time and no hurt ankles after she was done! She thinks its a miracle. She is so excited for me to do the same thing- get the proper shoes for my feet and believes my knee problems will be helped. This actually does make me excited for training!
We are almost done with the major items for the baby's room. My sister--- if I didnt already mention--- passed along her car seat for us to use, so that is one less thing to buy. I think all thats left really is the bumper. Im reusing a bunch of stuff from Elijiah, but his bumper is a bit stained and missing ties, so getting something new will be fun.
Anyway busy at work, Jonathan is sick, but somewhat on the mend( I believe its been the lovely weather), Elijiah is doing well...life is good.

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett