Thursday, November 8, 2007

Product Review

Like some pregnant friends out there, I struggle with wardrobe concerns. Im not able to fit into my pants anymore, but likewise maternity always fits WRONG. Ive managed to buy bigger shirts and just rubberband my waists on my jeans, but even that in the last few weeks stopped working. I was complaining to Jonathan about my frustration, because instead of feeling cute and pregnant I have just felt frumpy and unattractive because I can wear only a few things. I didnt want to spend a lot on new clothes BUT----
So what does my hubby do? He does what he does best. Starts researching wardrobe options to make his complaining wife happy. He says they are an early birthday present...my new BELLY BANDS! I read on my friends blog about them a few weeks ago, not really convinced they would work....but they do( to a degree ). Jonathan bought me a brown, black and a white one. They work as kinda a tube top that stretches over the tops of your pants to help keep your unbuttoned pants up, and looking flat in the front, in addition to allowing you to wear your shirts that have grown to short. Kinda like the layer look...
Anyway the black and brown are better than the white for sure. I dont know if the fabric is the same, but the white tends to slip down past my hips still and doesnt make my pants flat, or help keep them up....so I use it soley as a layered look. I still think there is a small flaw to the design- I think they should fit a bit more snug and be a tad more stretchy, but all in all, a great pregnancy product.

1 comment:

Eric Gaoiran said...

So, I don't know if this is the same thing, but I was at the Christmas Expo today and they had these cute "topless undershirts". So, maybe they are the same thing...not sure. So, check it out on their website... www.toplessundershirt.com.

I thought they were really cute and they seem to be great for nursing. It won't expose the entire side and back of your body while nursing.

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett