


So the summer begins with the twilight concert series....I love downtown in the summer. Salt Lake does a great job to be honest. When I first moved to Salt Lake I was always complaining about the lack of things to do and how lame it was to live here. It seems over the last 10 years the city has done some cool things in bringing more great bands here, they built gateway, the Arts festival is a blast, and as always seeing anything for free is worth checking out. I talked Jonathan into coming with me as a night off without Elijiah should be used to our advantage. We got there early as I promised we wouldnt stay all night, Jonathan had homework, and we listened to the first band. The coolest picture here is the old guy...he was rockin OUT to the music and was quite fun to watch. With summer in full swing I always feel like we need to go out, afterall, winter is so long and now is the time to play.
2 comments:
So excited about your new job! Stlll miss not seeing you everyday! Keep blogging:)
I know I loved working with ya! I guess we will have to do lunch when we can!
Post a Comment