So there is an email going around...my friend just sent it to me....so ive decided to post my answers and have Jonathan participate as well.
Ambers 4 things:
Four places I have lived during my life:
1. Milan, Italy
2. Salt Lake City, UT
3. Shingle Springs, CA
4. Provo, UT ( GRRR)
Four Places I have worked during my life:
1. All American Gymnastics Academy
2. Discover Card
3. Intermountain Health Care
4. LDS Church
Four TV shows I like to watch:
1. So you think you can dance
2. Old reruns of Friends
3. Used to watch Alias
4. Sex and the City
Four Vacationed Places:
1. Mexico
2. Bermuda
3. Croatia
4. Paris, France
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Authentic Italian
2. Thai food
3. Ice Cream
4. cold cereal
Four Places I would rather be right now:
1. on a warm beach( hubby with me of corse)
2. laying on the couch with Jonathan watching a movie
3. Anywhere in Italy
4. Shopping for some clothes, believe me my casual wardrobe is very much lacking
Four things I would like to do:
1. Be a surgical nurse
2. Coach gymnastics again
3. Retire early – then dedicate my time and efforts to childrens causes
4. Go to Ireland
Four things I am proud of:
1. Getting my degree
2. My children
3. Taking risks, often unknown with the destination but willingness to follow my own instincts and heart- I usually come out on top
4. My ability to go out in public without a stitch of makeup on and not worry about what others think…:)haha
*******************************************
Jonathan's answers:
Four places I have lived during my life:
1. Modena, Italy
2. Cody, WY
3. Ketchikan Alaska
4. Salt Lake City, UT
Four Places I have worked during my life:
1.eBay
2. Fishing Boat
3. Godiva Chocolate
4. Port ‘O Call
Four TV shows I like to watch:
1.So You Think You Can Dance
2. Deadliest Catch
3. Little People
4. American Idol
Four Vacationed Places:
1.Tulum Mexico
2. California
3. Capitol Reef National Park
4. Edmonton Canada
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pizza (any kind)
2. Amber’s Coconut Chicken
3. Authentic Italian
4. Hamburgers
Four Places I would rather be right now:
1. Home in bed
2. Kauai
3. Italy
4. Tub with Amber
Four things I would like to do:
1. Be a father
2. Finish Degree
3. Pick trumpet back up
4. Be sealed in temple
Four things I am proud of:
1. Husband & Father (step)
2. Back in school
3. Active and good standing in church
4. I’m proud of my wife’s incredible accomplishments
No comments:
Post a Comment