Avalanche Software
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Avalanche Software is a video game developer studio, founded in October 1995 by four lead programmers from Sculptured Software. The company has developed for every console platform since the Sega Genesis and SNES days and has grown to a staff of over 100 since its inception. The company is headed up by CEO John Blackburn.
In April 2005, Buena Vista Games, the video game publishing arm of The Walt Disney Company, acquired the Salt Lake City-based studio.
[edit] List of games (before BVG)
25 To Life
Disney's Chicken Little (published by Buena Vista Games)
Dragon Ball Z: Sagas
Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
Mortal Kombat Trilogy
Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero
NHL Open Ice: 2 On 2 Challenge
Off Road Challenge
Open Ice
Rampage 2: Universal Tour
Rugrats in Paris: The Movie
Prince of Persia: Arabian Nights
Tak and the Power of Juju
Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams
Tak: The Great Juju Challenge
******
Im stoked! Should be fun- so goes the last few weeks of my employment at the LDS Church. I have to say its been a lot of fun...Ive got to meet some great poeple and work on some very cool projects. This was only a temporary gig until I found something else and thus, when Avalanche came calling I had to consider it. Jonathan has been great to deal with my employment over the last 6 months, but honey- I think this is it! I was looking for a company that I could be at for the long haul, and really call it home. I hate moving around but this company at least from the outside seems to offer all the things I am looking for. Great benefits, cool work environment, and decent salary. You would be amazed to realize how hard this is to find in one organization. So Im off for a new adventure, and im very excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment