Friday, July 6, 2007

4th of July

Well, I realized that the font on this dang thing is much larger than I would have wanted, and some reason I cant get it smaller, so I apologize. When I figure it out Ill change it. So the 4th. Lets start with the night before....so Khory called about 10pm saying he was taking Elijiah to the ER. I guess he was playing with a sparkler and some of it fell on his neck causing some burns. Khory thought they were bad enough to warrant a trip to the hospital so off we went to the ER. Needless to say that after we got there, Elijiah was calm, and happily moving around. As you can tell from the picture he isnt in TOO much pain.




After several hours of waiting to see a doctor we decided that Elijiah would live and we all left. We were a bit cranky at the time we had been waiting-- and several days later Elijiah is doing fine, so I think we made the right decision. We can at least go down as the parents who had good intentions right?

The 4th was actually less exciting as we hadnt had a lot of sleep the night before and Elijiah was pretty grumpy by the time we were to watch fireworks...so after about 10 minutes we packed up and went home. I was mildly annoyed to be honest( with Elijiah) as Jonathan knows fireworks are my fav he said we would see some on the 24th. I guess I can wait :)

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett