Monday, July 30, 2007

Thats right folks.....

We are pregnant!!! Our due date is on our one year anniversary!!!

We are all very excited and hopeful at the end of it all a healthy baby will be born. Secretly however, both Jonathan and Elijiah are wishing for a girl. I on the other hand, dont really care. I always thought I would want a girl after placeing Noel up for adoption, but I so enjoy being a Mama to Elijiah that another boy would be great.

The downside to finding out so soon, is that it will be a long 40 weeks.....the upside? Being pregnant during the winter!

I am already feeling a mixed bag of emotions with being pregnant again. A little nervous, anxious, and concerned as I know what lies ahead, but also very excited that our family will have a new addition and Elijiah will have a sibling.

3 comments:

CrackTheAnomaly said...

Okay, so this is my first comment!!! I try to just be an observer with Amber's new love of blogging but with such an amazing announcement I just had to pipe in!

I simply cannot wait for all the fun, and even the not so fun things that come along with pregnancy! I'm so excited to see your belly grow babygirl!!!

Speaking of baby girls, I really do want a girl, but another little Bechtold boy running around causing trouble would be a blast too!

I LOVE YOU MRS BECHTOLD!!!!

Casey said...

So excited for you! Can't wait to hear more of your pregnancy journey.

The Gordon Clan said...

Amber! Congratulations - that goes for your hubby too! I'm so excited for you guys! I wish you all the best!
Brooke

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett