Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentines


Valentines came a few days early around here. Surprised Jonathan with clues leading to our destination and night away. Happy that every blue moon we can get away and do something for us...it was a much needed escape and time to relax. Happy Valentines day my love.

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

So this was FAR more amazing than she is letting on. She put a whole lot of work into the surprise. So much so, that I assumed she had found some "Valentine Surprise" information on Google and used templates. She sent me random Emails throughout the week asking me to choose types of dinners, colors, etc... Then on Friday, she sent me clues about every 2 hours. I'm a moron so I didn't get it. Fortunately she had a "failsafe" clue hidden in the house. It was a puzzle that when completed, had an address on the back.

I used to consider myself to be the master romancer, but Amber has really blown me away. I get so buried in work and school that I sometimes forget how much I miss having peaceful moments with my little lady. This Valentine's had to be the best so far and it will be a fond memory forever =)

Emily said...

YAY! Sounds great! Where did you guys stay? David and I are doing the same thing for V-day! Except, ours is coming a few days late! We're going to the Blue Boar Inn in Midway where we spent our honeymoon!

Jonathan said...

We were at hines mansion in provo.really cool old place but our door was 10 feet from the main front desk. (shhhhhhhhhh) lol

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett