Saturday, February 26, 2011

Noels visit

Goodness- last week was tougher than I thought...perhaps I was still on anesthesia high with my last post and being so optimistic...but I went downhill during this last week and just getting around to posting pics of Noels visit. Unfortunately neither the weather nor my situation allowed for much outside of the house, so all my grand plans and activities were canceled. We mostly watched tons of movies, ate a bunch of food and laid around the house. Sunday we had family over but honestly no pictures turned out well of ANY of us ( such a bummer) and we never did get a family shot. Next time. Here are the best shots of the bunch. Had an absolutely wonderful time though getting to know Noel again ( it had been far too long since we last saw her), catching up on life and really just loving her being with us. The boys were very sad to see her go and Tristan is still asking where "whale"( his way of saying NOEL) is each morning...








No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett