so a quick update before I post the happy pictures and talk about our fun time with Noel coming to visit...our pregnancy
was not to be- I knew something was off with me feeling so GREAT! My suspicions were confirmed when I started to miscarry over the weekend and went in for the ultrasound Monday. Had the scheduled D&C due to being 12 weeks. Im actually doing very well. We will try again in a few months and hopefully we will have a different outcome next time. :)
was not to be- I knew something was off with me feeling so GREAT! My suspicions were confirmed when I started to miscarry over the weekend and went in for the ultrasound Monday. Had the scheduled D&C due to being 12 weeks. Im actually doing very well. We will try again in a few months and hopefully we will have a different outcome next time. :)
3 comments:
Oh bummer. Sorry Amber. When I miscarried at 7 weeks (before Chase) I wasn't too upset because I wasn't very far along. Hopefully your feeling the same way. Everyone told me "sometimes the body just knows". Better luck next time.
Oh man, I'm so sorry. I hope you guys are doing well. You'll have to shoot me an email or call me to catch up sometime.
(Hey, at least now you finally know that you can get pregnant, right? That's a very good thing!)
Oh no! I'm so sorry!
Post a Comment