Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tough Week So Far

Its a tough week around our house...

A terrible thing has happened to Jonathans Uncle this week. He is currently up at the University of Utah hospital and the news is not good. Besides his Dad- Jay is Jonathans hero. Jay is someone who Jonathan talks about with great respect, honor without a doubt incredible love. Jonathan has been at the hospital the last two nights(with all of the extended family). We dont know what will happen, what the outcome will be. They are running lots of tests. Jay and his family has seen and been through incredible heartache. They lost a VERY young son to cancer. This current situation came out of the blue. He was healthy and fine last week. This week he may very well loose his life. Im emotionally on thin ice for I know what this family has been through. I know how this will effect Jonathan. Jonathan says I sometimes get in "getter done" mode...well that is my coping method. Its just easier. For the moment...

4 comments:

Jaynann said...

So sorry about his uncle! Those things are so painful and especially when they are so sudden. We are having a similar situation with Eric's dad and it's really tough. I hope things get better.

garian said...

My prayers are with you and the family.

CrackTheAnomaly said...

You are my stable rock in good times and my loving shoulder to cry on when I can't hold all the emotion in. I could never ask for more honey...

Thanks too for the other comments. My thoughts are with you and yours as well Jaynann.

Emily said...

I'm sorry . . . I don't know what to say.

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett