Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dentist

Elijiahs first "big" tooth made its debut,(lets just say shark teeth) however no little tooth was made loose in its appearance- sooo a trip to the dentist was in order. Lucky for us Aunt Jessica works for a dentist, and we got in with short notice. Elijiah was nervous about the event not knowing what to expect, but he was brave and said the shot didnt hurt at all. I held his hand and took all the photos I was allowed by my growing child.
We debated all night whether the tooth was for the tooth fairy - and Elijiah decided it was too cool and that he wanted to keep it. "The next one" he said. So- he officially lost his first tooth and we know we are on our way to braces! ek!

Trying to look oh so cool in the chair

I wish I could have gotten a better shot of the "shark" tooth
See the dentist??? I could barely watch! Hes pulling the tooth right there!!! Elijiah- my brave brave boy!
Its all done!

1 comment:

Daisy Paige said...

Wow, that sucks! Any chance at all the the tooth will naturally move into the baby tooth's empty spot?

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett