An email about Jonathan is in order I think. Its been far too long. We have been in crazy mode- going our separate ways, keeping our house and lives running the best we can, and I have to send a shout out to my main man.Jonathan has been in the middle of some crazy things work wise, school wise and I haven’t seen him stress out this much in a long time. He hasn’t been around much leaving me with both kids and that’s okay.
We are close to renting the house out( lease still needs to be signed- hopefully next week) which means we will need to pack up the house and move -and that will be another post for another day. But brings me back to ---
My hubby.
He and I haven’t had a lot of time for each other…and we have had a lot of extra stresses this month with many talks of the what ifs….
I want Jonathan to know that I miss him. I can’t wait for our trip in Feb. I can’t wait to spend two days alone sans kids. I CANT wait to hang out with my best friend. Heres to it being FRIDAY!(yea!!) and last but not least - I LOVE YOU!
(and BTW----no, I have no idea where that beanie went :()
1 comment:
Congrats on (almost) renting your house out! Where will you be moving to?
Post a Comment