Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hair Cut!!

The blonde(ish) lions mane is now replaced by a shorter, darker style. I must say I like it. I think it will stay for a while. I havent seen the curly version yet- but I still say its an improvement :)

8 comments:

Katie said...

Wow, you are SMOKIN! I love it!!!

Monica said...

You are GORGEOUS! But don't hate me. You look like Bella from Twilight. :) I think she is gorgeous too!

bechtold clan said...

You are all too kind! Its been far too long since ive gotten it cut and colored...thanks guys!

Emily said...

Love, Love, LOVE the new do.

CrackTheAnomaly said...

I usually give my wifey real life comments and rarely duplicate them on da blog. However, even though I commented profusely face to face, I'll add my electronic vote and say that the new dew is INDEED hot hot HOT!

RRRRRAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!!

Jaynann said...

beautiful!

Daisy Paige said...

Oh, I love it!

Benjamin said...

Very nice.. I like it a lot.

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett