Jonathan and I are both sick.
The weekend was the worst weekend. You know when one of the parental folk is sick the other can pick up the slack? Well when both are ill, its a lesser of two evils who takes the cake and runs with it. The house was destroyed by 3 six year olds on Saturday and while I normally clean that day, I decided to do it on Sunday instead. Sunday arrived and Jonathan and I were even worse. We both survived but barely. The house is still standing but I dont believe Ive ever seen it in its current state. Tristan was up at 1:30am for a diaper change which was unusual, and he was fussy....I finally got him down an hour later for him to be up again - this time for good at 4:08am. I am close to loosing my marbles and have to take a day trip to LA tomorrow to interview some folks. Fun fun.
Also I am never returning to Walmart again. More on that another time.
1 comment:
I totally relate! When I was pregnant with Dallin, I got the flu. Hannah got the flu and so did my husband. I referred to our house as the "vomit comet." We were all so sick; it was a weekend I never want to repeat.
YUCK.
I hope you're all feeling better.
Post a Comment