3 things happened yesterday that made it a great day...first off was a lovely lunch with my friend Molly. She and I have known eachother for years and worked together several times. She is a ray of sunlight and always sees the cup half full rather than half empty. She exudes positive vibes even in the midst of craziness and has on more than one occassion kept me going during tough work or personal situations. She is a marvelous friend and one that I appreciate dearly.
The second thing was an email from my friend Jenna. Shes had a tough year personally with some heartbreaking situations, and shes doing a lot better. She gave me some great insight and advice that rang true and was inspiring. Not everyone will understand this phrase- but I will continue to "step left". Thank you Jenna...
The third was a great afternoon with my boys. I took Elijiah and Tristan to Sugar house park and while Elijiah rode his bike, I ran with Tristan in the jogging stroller. It was a beautiful day, weather perfect, and as I was running I was thinking how great it was to spend quality time with them.
It was a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment