Monday, September 22, 2008

Corys Weekend- Sat

Okay so Josh (whitneys hubby) has started to do some races in GA and thought that it would be fun for him, mom and I to run in a 5k this weekend. So thats what we did. We got up on Saturday morning really early to register for the race and it turned out to be a lot of fun. Im certainly not in the best shape considering how often I run, but we all did pretty well. Im not sure the total # of participants in the race...I was #83 I think, but get this-----MOM was the first woman crossing the finish line in the WHOLE race. She is 55 years young. My mom ROCKS! She not only continues to kick my A$$ but from the looks of the race all the ladies. Shes my hero. Anyway the official standings were: MOM first overall. First in age. ME- 2nd in age group 31-49. Josh 3rd in Age group 31 and younger. So guys whens the next one???

Heres mom with her first place medal!
So cute- Grandpa and Tristan
Mom killin' it!
Me about to pass out after the race!
Heres Josh blowin everyone away!
Whit and Tristan hangin' out( Jonathan was the photog this weekend- and my great supporter! Thanks Honey!!!)
Heres another one of Tristan! Elijiah was with his Dad at his soccer game...
The start of the race!

1 comment:

garian said...

Congratulations! So impressive. I remember trying to run with you guys, Raegan and I usually ended up walking and talking.
Noel, you rock!!

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett