Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tristan and Bob

Tristan and Bob dont interact much...infact Bob is now only in the house at night. We just didnt want to risk Bob thinking he could jump in the crib whenever he wanted etc. We found him several times in the bassinet with Tristan when we werent looking - so yes he is now more of an outside cat. Often in the evenings when it cools down we hang out and Bob loves to be with us. He is naturally curious about the child who forced him out of his home, and likewise Tristan is equally enamoured.

See Tristan? Be nice....

Um no....we dont pull on Bobs ears! ( If you click on the picture - Jonathans expression is hilarious!)
Ah maybe this will work...Bob is trying so hard....
Bob has this funny trait...he will come right up to you lay down, and expect rubs...hes trying with Tristan, Tristan just doesnt know what to do.....
And off he goes.....
I think Tristan is a bit baffled at Bobs leaving....Hey where you going?
Look at those thighs!!! Arent they the cutest things? Everytime I see them I just want to kiss them.

Yes Jonathan insists on taking pictures at the most inopportune time....me just back from a run..not too pretty.

1 comment:

Monica said...

You are never not too pretty!!! That boy is adorable! We totally need to get together soon! I miss hanging! I was happy to hear of your lunch with Miss Molly. Tell her I say hi!!!

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett