As I was driving Elijiah to school today our route takes us right past East High School. Due to the student parking lot across the street, the students have pass over 13 East and needless to say its very busy. Because of traffic, students have to wait a long period of time to cross, and because of that, perhaps hundreds of students take the cross walk when possible. As we were at the stoplight waiting, and the kids were walking, Elijiah says
" Man shes cute!!"
"What???"
"Yeah mom shes pretty!"
"Which one?"
"The one with the blue back pack with darkish hair- see her?"
No I didnt- there were so many of them.
"wow Elijiah I didnt realize you noticed those things..."
"Yup I do!"
"MMMM so do you have any cute girls in your KINDERGARTEN class?"( please say yes, whats up with his older woman facination????)
"Nah"
"OH, well tell me then, who else do you think is cute? What about your sisters?"
"MMMMMM"
"what about mommy? do you think I am cute??"
"MMMMMMM"
"Okay then you dont think we are cute...can you think of anyone else?"
"Nope- just the girl with the blue backpack"
I wish I had seen the elusive girl with the blue back pack...maybe he can point her out tomorrow. I have a feeling my boy will have many many crushes in his future.
1 comment:
THAT IS HILARIOUS! I am rolling! a 5 year old! UGH! When is Dallin going to start looking at girls?!
Post a Comment