Monday, August 4, 2008

...

Although you probably can't tell, both Amber and I are contributors to this blog. So saying, I certainly don't want readers or more importantly our kids to think that daddy doesn't say much so he must not be all that into us! In all actuality, I am blown away on a daily basis with the emotions I feel for my soul's angel Amber and our little Tristan. However, I'm the type of guy that likes to keep his cards extremely close so I don't share my feelings about those things that are extremely special to me all that often. I won't say that this characteristic is going to change much as time moves forward as it's true what they say about old dogs, but I will say that I will try my best to write more often.

SOOOOO, I have to tell my little son how deeply every moment we have together moves me. I look at him and still wonder how such a perfect little person could have been created, at least in part, from this old man! I swear that his perfection comes from my dear wife exclusively but she keeps saying that he looks more and more like me as each day passes so I guess I DID play some part in bringing him to this earth. The little magic moments that I have with him are countless so I won't try to write about them all. However, we just fed him his first "big boy" food (rice cereal) and I wanted to share some photos. He is SUCH a character! The animated .gif below demonstrates how charismatically elastic his personality can be!

2 comments:

bechtold clan said...

Honey!! I love the animated pictures! Ive ben looking at it all morning....
XO

bechtold clan said...

Yes I should be typing while I am doing a phone screen? I think not...I just cant spell all that well. :)

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett