Saturday, August 23, 2008

Summer Concert - KT Tunstal (sp?)

So last Wednesday night, I got to skip class and go to a concert at Red Butte with my wifey and son. We had both had a terrible day with a SNAFU situation involving an offer on our house that threatened to put Amber and I into the loony-farm but once we got into the venue and settled in, the stress started to melt away.

I have to say that the chic that opened for KT was INSANE, and not in a good way. She had an absolutely amazing voice but her songs reminded me of Bob Dylan at his "highest" and we just couldn't wait for her to be done. When finally she was finished, KT came on stage and made it all worth it. This little Scottish gal (yeah, SCOTTISH honey, remember our bet!!) started belting out these amazing vocals and hilarious statements in between. We didn't stay for too many songs but both Amber and I were really impressed by her vocal skills and range of style. All in all it was a great night and much needed... even though it was later that night that I started getting the cold from hell... now Amber, Tristan, and I are sick sick sick - and yet, we were able to still do a huge project on the house today. I leave that story for Amber to tell.



No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett