Mariann and her hubby came out from California for her sister-in-laws wedding. It was a quick weekend trip for them but on their way out of town they came by to spend sunday with Jonathan and I. It was of course wonderful to see them and spend some time. Mariann and I met in the 7th grade after her family moved to Northen Cal from Southern Cal. She entered my 7th grade English class and I wanted to make her feel welcome. Over the years even though we didnt attend the same ward, or highschool, we were the best of friends. She and I moved to Utah together, and were roommates for the first year. After I had Noel, I went to Europe and Mariann met me over there during the summer and we had the best summer of our young lives. We traveled, met tons of people, spent a good amount of time on the beaches and played tons. When we came back to Utah I moved to Salt Lake to go to school, and she stayed in Provo where she eventually met and married Ethan. They returned to California not long after that and we have stayed in touch. We both got pregnant at the same time, only her pregnancy resulted in TRIPLETS ( bless her ) and we gave birth a month apart. We have talked pretty much everyweek during our kids lives and she is one of my closest friends. I hate living so far from my friends that I grew up with, but I know with each of them, that it doesnt matter time or space we will always be there for eachother.
No comments:
Post a Comment