Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kindergarten




Elijiah started Kindergarten this week. He is attending "our lady of the lourdes" catholic school and so far its going ok. He was very nervous his first day and I know there is a lot to adjust to. His feedback so far is that he sits in a desk all day, and is hungry. He has to wear a uniform everyday and looks very handsome but he doesnt really like it. He feels hot and says hes in church clothes everyday. Hes already had a run in with an older kid being mean to him - which he was very upset about. ( I guess the kid didnt want to play soccer with him and it hurt his feelings) What can I do?? These are the things that school age kids do to eachother and I cant protect him from. All I can do is share stories of my own school years so he knows he isnt alone.




Anyway here are the pictures of his first day. He wasnt happy about Mom taking pictures- cant you tell?!

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett