Friday, August 1, 2008

4 month appointment

Well Tristan is a growing weed I must say...27 inches long(99th percentile) and 15 lbs and 10oz(60th percentile) in weight. Tall and skinny. Mom wasnt happy with shots but who is?? At least Im not crying anymore. For some reason no matter how prepared I am, the tears start to well up when I see my child in pain. The worst part is taking him to daycare for them to hold and comfort. (sigh) At least I know he is well taken care of and they adore him. Its really great right now...the ratio at the daycare is about 1:1.

My brother took the above photo when Noellie was here and we got some great shots of the fam and me with the kids. Ill post them shortly when Jonathan has some time to make us look pretty!

2 comments:

Prok Aryot said...

He is a gorgeous little man.

garian said...

Four months, already? They grow so fast. He is a tall little man. Love the pic, very cute of both of you. We're leaving for Oregon tomorrow, we'll be gone a week "duning" so I won't be able to post for a while. Talk to you later!
G

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett