Sunday, November 4, 2012

2 weeks and 1 day to go....

Ive been unsure if I was going to take "pregnancy" pics which are all the rage...however my brother said that he would take a few and I was game....however the day of I had a change of mind( which was actually yesterday). I mean I didnt want to pose bare belly, or on a couch, or with Jonathan kissing my belly LOL---anything...and I wasnt sure how they could work without doing some of the traditional pregnancy pic stuff..well I got talked into a few and Im really glad I did. Cory did an awesome job and now I have some pictures of me being pregnant for the last time. Our little one is just 2 weeks away from being born and Im counting down the days as one can imagine!!!





1 comment:

vave said...

my sister and friend, you are so beautiful... yesterday was the special day and I pray all went well (and fast!! geeesh who wants a slow birth anyway!?). I can't wait to hear what the name is for your new baby boy...looking forward to hearing your news!!!

love always,
Jennavave

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett