Shot From Fire Pit @ 11:00 PM
My love... It seems lately that it's only in the quiet hours, long after both children (and you) have fallen victim to sleep, that the right amount of lucidity, and the right absence of insanity strikes such that my mind goes back to the nights when we courted. Good ol' Alexi... Every time I randomly hear "our song" I break down in tears re discovering how much you mean to me; how firmly I know you are the one for me.
Our lives are chaos 98% of the time. Between strong willed children, the normal day-to-day grind, and whatever other random madness life has to throw at us, I fear that we lose sight of what brought us together and what keeps us as one. To steal from yet another wonderful song; "I don't know much, but I know I love you... That may be all I need to know"

No comments:
Post a Comment