Thursday, August 9, 2012
Pregnancy Pic
6, 5, 4 months...not being super excited about taking pictures while pregnant I did decide we should mark each month with a pic. So here are the last 3 months....almost 25 weeks now and our little one is getting bigger each week. Not sure how much weight ive gained thus far but I hope im not too far off track. The next 4 months Im sure will equally drag and go by quickly...and I have to remember to be patient. As much as we are excited about him joining the family...there is still lots to prepare for and I need to enjoy what little rest I have! :)
And yes the first 16 weeks were hell...can you tell? Not sure if being sick all the time had anything to do with my terrific pics lol but heck its reality....:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage
Noel
Tristan
Jett
No comments:
Post a Comment