Wednesday, September 28, 2011

online shopping BOO continues

SAD! So after weeks and weeks of online shopping looking for a rug for my kitchen I finally settled on Safavieh Thom Filicia in Turquoise now the top picture looks blue not turquoise right?  So when I purchased the rug...I purchased the SECOND picture based off the color I saw on Amazon.  I realize the same rug can come in multiple colors so I chose the TURQUOISE/ NOT blue rug...guess what the TURQUOISE rug looked like upon arrival?  Yes thats right....the first BLUE rug!  I called and they said that its an obvious error, but yes the blue in the first rug was a more accurate color of the rug I ordered.  So needless to say I am now paying the shipping BACK for this item and Im still on the hunt for a kitchen Rug. 


No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett