Mmmm perhaps shopping online is a bit over rated…
3 out of 4 purchases this last month arrived either damaged or so far from their online description that I had to return them....
A bit of advice:
Don’t buy the zig zag chair from Urban outfitters. Piece o crap. Damaged upon receipt and quite honestly not worth the money…
West Elm drapes were not the color seen online and had to go back
Recent Etsy purchase was damaged in shipping and now dealing with a somewhat unresponsive etsy supplier about a refund- we will see if I ever get a replacement or refund.( see pic below for evidence of damaged goods)
GRR
So what is this teaching me? Perhaps only buy things that I see in person. Which severely limits my shopping as I live in Utah and don’t seem to have a lot of variety….and I work full time so my ability to shop is non existent to begin with. Makes for completing home projects slightly difficult.

No comments:
Post a Comment