Things that are happening around here:
1. We are starting on the basement this weekend( cross our fingers)
2. Jonathan will be traveling for 10 days to Ireland for work( SOOO Jealous)
3. Im running about 5 days a week and haven’t lost a pound. I think that extra 7 pounds I gained from last year is here to stay- LOVE getting older!
4. Tristan started preschool and hes doing awesome!!
5. Elijiah has had a great season of competitive soccer and has improved 10 fold!
6. Headed for Vegas for a short 3 day conference- Please Sun be shining
7. Got new ski gear for all of us( Merry Christmas). It’s the year to get Tristan on the slopes!
8. I don’t know if Jonathan and I have had more than 10 minutes of “Us” time in the last month. Looking forward to a date night next week!
9. Baby on the brain is here to stay. Slightly more than depressed with the whole thing.
10. Raegan and family will be coming for a week! It will be great to see her and the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment