So today is our 3rd anniversary. Cant believe it has only been 3 years. Seems like several lifetimes with all that has gone on. ( and in a good way!) I got up this morning to snow and marveled at the fact that when we got married, it was a warm 70 degree sunny day- we got married outside surrounded by our family and friends.

Its quite remarkable when I look over our wedding and honeymoon photos I think" WOW who are those tanned, well rested people??" And I just have to give it a minute for our little bugs comes screaming down the hallway and I am immediately brought back to our reality. Ah- thats why we are no longer sunkissed - but in a constant state of exhaustion! LOL
Super excited to have a date with my slayer of dragons tonight. Michael Buble concert - dinner- alone time. Complete bliss and I cant wait!!Love you honey!!
2 comments:
Happy anniversary! You look beautiful!
better late than never.... and can I just say... you two are such a gorgeous couple, tan or not, doesn't matter. Congrats on 3 great years and may each succeeding one be better than the previous!!
Post a Comment