Saturday, March 27, 2010

It all started a long time ago...a desire to have a picture of temple in our home but never really being able to decide on which image. My dad gave us a wonderful watercolor of the Salt Lake Temple for Christmas that we loved. However when we moved to our new house, most of the frames on the wall were black so we decided to change out the matting on the photo and spray paint the frame. Well upon removing everything in the frame, we found out that the watercolor was more fragile than we realized and it ended up getting ripped at the bottom. So I sat around try to decide...do I replace it with another photo with the Salt Lake Temple or find another picture all together. I had my eye on Emily's black and white photo of the Mt. Timp Temple(where Jonathan and I got sealed) for months as I wanted a picture of both temples...however after the incident with the watercolor, I ultimately decided on the Salt Lake Temple and I purchased this print.

Emily has a great eye, and her shots are gorgeous. Its quite an honor to have something that you love in your home that a friend created.

My advice is to check out her website, check out her prints, and put one up in your home. You wont be disappointed!

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love it! YAY! I'm so glad you like it! Thanks for the shout out to! :)

Looks good!

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett