Thursday, March 4, 2010

Home sweet Home

I love where we live. I really do. Draper didnt feel right- can I just say it??!! Too stuffy, not as friendly - I dunno not my place. Not that we have been here long :) just over a week- but yesterday I finally went for a quick run. Afterall Ragnar is coming up and I need to start running more often. So as I was running around my neighborhood and down the mountain- I was totally in awe of the view. While this photo is a stock photo from the internet(our camaras are still somewhere in a box) its a clear picture of the east side of the valley. The other side has Utah Lake and last night as the sun was setting I was super happy to be where we are. People were out, waving to one another- runners like me, walkers, parents with their kids.... Its like a little community. I likey.

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett