Tuesday, March 2, 2010

funny story

Moving can be crazy. Stressful. Challenging. But I think with this being our 4th move in 12 months- we are tired of it. We were cranky, sick, and overall overwhelmed with all the details. Because lets be honest-moving isnt at all like buying a house...that adds additional stress, draining of bank accounts and a million details to keep track of.
However- we made it.
Much in thanks to our family that helped. THANK YOU!
I love our house. Have I said that yet? Oh yes I do. Especially our kitchen! And the space! And our room, and the kids rooms, and Jonathans office......

(tristan swinging from a closet bar)

So you know that painting that we were waiting for...well funny story. The artist had sent an email out a few months ago- saying it was the last one she hadnt sold etc etc...so when she contacted me about the painting to buy, I misunderstood. I ASSUMED that it was the same one in the email....Um no. We decided not to unwrap the painting until we moved as it was so carefully protected and we didnt want anything to damage our prize possession. Well much to our surprise upon unwrapping it...it was THIS painting. We got a good chuckle. Luckily we both love it. Had I known it was this one however, not sure I would have jumped at the chance...as this isnt my favorite of her work.....HOWEVER- its on our wall and I cant stop looking at it. The texture of the paint, the colors, the beauty of it. I honestly am SO glad we bought it. It makes me happy everytime I look at it.

No comments:

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett