So with everything packed- including the camara our week has been filled with general work( our jobs ) school, headaches, sickness, packing and last night taking our first loads of stuff over to the new house!
Im over the moon thrilled to be in this house. Not everything on the wish list- but Im cool with that. Work to be done( finishing the basement ) little things here and there....but overall nothing too major. What my biggest problem now is making it MINE. Okay( ours ) but decorating ideas are all over the place. What colors to paint the walls, what furniture pieces to buy....accessories and details will look good.... I have a vision, its just hard not to want to run out and buy everything at once so the house looks done. I imagine a gradual decorating process...but im not terribly patient. Already annoyed I didnt jump at the chance to buy a couch that was on sale at Macy's that I loved. Now its back up to its reg price, and now a bit over my budget- GRR. However I will continue to scour the internet, craigslist, and furniture stores for things that will make our home - HOME.
So proud of Jonathan for making this a reality for our family- Thank you! Finally a place we can rest-settle-BE.
Up next??? Dinner parties! Come hungry friends and family!!
1 comment:
YAY! Congrats! I'm SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS! You're no longer gypsies! Can't wait to see pics!
Post a Comment