Monday, December 21, 2009

Holidays are approaching

With the holidays right around the corner we will be doing lots of fun things with family and friends...isnt that what the holidays are all about? Spending time with those you love?? I think so:) This week my sister and hubby came in from GA to hang out for a few weeks...Of course I have to see her? A birthday celebration for both her and my mom....and up on the calendar will be Dad and Nancy and Jonathans family.....CANT WAIT to catch up, see everyone and eat yummy food!!

(Jonathan sure has missed the grand piano....the other night I asked him to play for me as it had been a few months since he played and even had any time for it....beautiful- beautiful...)

Mom- I just want to say Happy Birthday! You have always been THE most loving, kind, and incredible friend any daughter could hope for. You have been my champion on more than one occassion, and helped me through my share of disasters. You have been a great example of a woman of faith and a rock when times have been tough. I have much to look up to and strive for with the time, talents, and role model you are to all your children. There will be a day I hope that I can out run you- I just hope that day is 40 years from now!!!

I dont know what prompted Jonathan to wear such an outfit to church...I do always say we walk and dance to our own tune...but he is mine...all mine!!!


My sister Jessica went up to Moms house to hang with Whit and Josh for a few hours...


Looks like they had a bit of fun!


Gorgeous girls!!- Sister Jessica and niece Sylah

Josh is incredible. Not only is he in the military and getting deployed overseas again shortly( Thank you Josh for serving our country!!!)- But he works full time and goes to school full time and is an awesome hubby!

How about this picture for random? The picture is blurry because honestly one shouldnt take a picture while driving, but Tristan has this funny thing he does. When he sees any flesh not covered by clothing he immediately thinks it would be fun to give that "flesh" raspberries! So when we were driving in the car the other day...I heard him doing that and turned around....he was blowing raspberries on his dinosaur...what a silly boy!!!


This is my sister- the one who can make us laugh and laugh



Whitney and Josh- I so wish you guys lived closer


Till next time :)

2 comments:

garian said...

Loved the pics. My, how your sisters have grown! All of you are so beautiful.

vave said...

wow!!! I can't believe how your sisters have grown up! Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas to all!!
Love,
J

Elijiah

Elijiah
Toothpicks were all the rage

Noel

Noel

Tristan

Tristan

Jett

Jett