Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.--
Bertrand Russell
The way to find out if you love someone or not, is by talking to them. The more you talk to them the more you either hate them or love them.-- Brad Breitenstein
The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.--
The way to find out if you love someone or not, is by talking to them. The more you talk to them the more you either hate them or love them.-- Brad Breitenstein
The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.--
Jaime H. Young
No woman/man is worth your tears and the only one who is, will never make you cry.--
No woman/man is worth your tears and the only one who is, will never make you cry.--
Source Unknown
Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.-- David Grayson
Love is the compass of life.-- Peckeroy
A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance, and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.-- Paul Sweeney
If there is anything better than to be loved it is loving.-- Source Unknown
Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so.-- David Grayson
Love is the compass of life.-- Peckeroy
A wedding anniversary is the celebration of love, trust, partnership, tolerance, and tenacity. The order varies for any given year.-- Paul Sweeney
If there is anything better than to be loved it is loving.-- Source Unknown
1 comment:
ok, however cheesy... I LOVE this post! :-)
Post a Comment