...and I miss you desperately. Stange for a boy that stayed single most of his life because he wanted his time to be all his - free to do what he wanted, when he wanted to. You've changed me in so many ways; all of them for the better. Our second year of marriage soon approaches and I need to express how wholely smitten I am with you! I also have to tell you how grateful and thankful I am that you sacrificed your mind and body - went through the most horrible pain a human can experience - took a massive step again into something that frightened you terribly, to bring to the world this remarkable little boy.
I know that you miss him terribly so I wanted to share our afternoon with you in pictures. I can't wait for you to get back Amber. Call me co depenant, but I'm incomplete without you...
AND I HAVEN'T SHOWERED FOR THREE DAYS!!!!! hahahahaha (I joke, I joke)

I am indeed a terrible father as I didn't put shoes on him... Don't worry honey, it was dry and warm out ;-)
I absolutely ADORE the little sumo-squat he does nowadays. Check out his hand position! He's ready to shart Chopin's Prelude in Dminor!!!
Preparing to play his masterpiece... we'll have to curb him of his drooling problem prior to stage performances.
Yes, yes, I know that part was difficult to master but you have it down!
Paparazzi BEWARE, this one makes getting that perfect shot a challenge!!
Tubby time has been mine for the most part and I can't wait for it every day. Some of the sweetest moments have been when lil'monster is all sudzy and happy.
Quite the ham...
Classic loopy/happy shot...
1 comment:
Ah honey thank you so much for the wonderful sweet things you say..for they truly made my day...Ive missed all my boyz so much...being so far away is difficult and this post put the biggest smile on my face. I cant wait to get home to you all....
Post a Comment